Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jus tfeelth eneed to typehe re

A senior told me my head is so gonna swell by the end of this year. I am not so sure if I have swelled up or not. I do see that my hand is going into gymnastics due to my refusal to print the notes. Well, anyway, trust me, it is not worth printing those tiny print that you can't see properly and where words overlapped with each other and the words are w rittenl ike t his....

Took my pendrive to the IT for help. It had three viruses. Thank God, it is taken care of. Thank the man who helped too. Hehe, and thank God for this notebook too. Honey dear, remember I wanted to get a thumbdrive and you see no point. Well, my thumbdrive was in 3 parts. It is so flimsy, and the IT guy warned me not to put important documents into it. I do wonder if it will break. I hope not. Please don't! Until I get good and/or new ones.

My hand is going into a momentum and I feel the need to move my finger. Thank God, for an injured hand, this hand is very agile. The wound is healing fast. I felt so desperate, I was asking for fast healing on this hand. When you are alone and you do the washing with your hands, you need your hands! Well, I guess I must have underappreciated my hands, when it was injured (mild injury, in case you are wondering...) I do see the importance of it and how I have subconsciously been abusing it. =P

You know what? Undergraduates look so........... fun........

Disclaimer: if I had been babbling and nothing make sense to you in this whole blog, do not worry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ya Chee! Great to hear that you're settling in pretty nicely over there. Hope your hand heals quick. Hehe. We miss you all dearly here. Keep in touch. =)

`caroline =)

ps. Link me? =)

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:42:00 AM  
Blogger lychee said...

Hihi, Caroline. yep yep, gimme some time to rem html ...

Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home