Sunday, May 06, 2007

My first and last sales

About two weeks before April, before I officially resigned from the post of being a sales representative, I actually cliched sales. However, I did not sell it!

On the Monday that week, I was gently rejected. Tuesday, I don't remember. Wednesday, I was getting quite desperate. No sales after three months plus, apart from those my senior colleague cliched for me? While sitting down in a physician clinic. I actually started a little bargain with God.

I was thinking, "God, please just one bottle. Just let me sell one bottle!" After a second, er.."how about two? Well, please make it three! Please!" You see a person needs three bottles.

But...that physician still refused to see me. He was busy, his nurse said.

I went home disappointed. Not wanting to think too much, I proceeded to lunch.

After lunch, I went into my room. A little while later, my handphone rang. It was Dr. X. He was ecstatic. A patient just came in and said she wants three bottles!

Wow! Isn't it miraculous? Well, maybe not. Since we always expect God to answer prayers.

Then, I called the stockist.

Few hours later, my senior colleague told me that the physician on whose clinic I was bargaining with God took 10 bottles. It was a Wow to me.

Two days later, this physician changed it to 40 bottles. WOw!

Somehow, I hit the target. It was supposed to be 80 bottles, but they are taking in 120.WOW!

Boss later came and said it was 160 bottles. Huh??!? WOWWW!

Honestly, I don't really know how many bottles altogether, but.....I do know one thing!

GOD answers prayers and HE knows everything. HE is wonderful, isn't HE?

Disclaimer: I still can't sell. =P Someone sold it for me. Someone really awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home