Saturday, September 02, 2006

Finally..I am back on blog!

Finally...I am back on blog. Due to procrastination and laziness to blog, I slowly ....lose my interest in blogging. Later, I decided to pick it up so that I can communicate with people, but I forgot my password! Diaoz... Then I recalled, but I procastinated, then I forgot again. But...I have it right now. Ahem! Yaya, I am forgetful..but what's new?

Hmmm..ok, first of all, I shall update on things. I dun quite remember what I wanted to blog. I remember on the first few weeks of returning home, or rather when the team went back, I was very melancholy. Everything went well.

The main information I really should update was regarding my water baptism. Thank you, sisters and brothers, for al ur prayers. This little scaredy cat finally took a step. I wonder why it was so tough when everything was actually so smooth-sailing, but then it could be because of your prayers and a few elders here.

No one has objections. Mum thought granny would oppose and so, she opposed it initially. When I came back, granny somehow knew it and in a way, she encouraged me to it. She said, " Since you going for service, u should be baptised." Fancy such words from her. I was inwardly pleasantly surprised.

God's hand was (and is) there. The words I feared have not been heard.

The whole team has been an encouragement. A great one, indeed. Although when things happened, I did not understand, but on looking back that I slowly understood the whole picture. Also, thanks to fellow timor tripper for pointing things out to me. (To FTT: Always need you to help me with that) =)

Status currently is...erm..jobless. =P Still jobless. At the moment I am doing a few relief teaching. From Chemistry to Maths to Science. Now, it's only science. One hour a week.

Wonder what will happen next.

I know it has been a long time since I blogged, but that's the main things. Well, to fill in details, nothing much lei.... Apart from watching too much jewel in the palace. Being the chauffeur and having breakfast with mum before she works. This morning, breakfast with family (apart from one sister) and my dear.

By the way, people, my dear is in pink. Hehehe...since he has too many green. I added pink and yellow to this pile of tees of giordano that time. Ahem. Maybe will need to as him for the pics. hehehehehe ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!. Finally you post!. Good to have you back in the blogging circle. Have you seen my new blog??

And yes!! I wan photo.. Pink.. :p

Sunday, September 03, 2006 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger Mimosa said...

Great to read and find out waht's happening in your life.. it encouraged me yesterday when I was just reading blogs in between filling job applications.

btw, I saw an ad for teaching positions in Brunei in the newspaper... heh heh.. either they should hire you or maybe I should go over to Brunei yah?

Monday, September 04, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello lychee, (ur cuzzen hre) just created a new blog =P the old one has died...

Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ya chee!!! Don't know if u still keep tabs on your blog, but here's just me saying hello...! (and where are you?)

Monday, February 19, 2007 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home