Eat, drink and be merry (sleep)
I miss my plentiful sleep. Had an opportunity to sleep since I came back from lab earlier today. Haha. I decided to nap for 20 minutes. This nap turns out to be a three hours plus siesta, if you still can call it a siesta. Really nice to sleep.
I was asked what you would like to do if you have time. I replied "sleep and relax". Hmmm..I think I need to seriously think about what I want to do after FYP (espescially the question FTT asked). It caught me off guard. *paiseh* =P
Had Hog's breath cafe at Chijmes with significant other, his sis and her significant other. I was struggling with my food. I have decided that conversations are best made over food. Hehe... When in doubt, pop the food into your mouth, at least it is occupied.
There was a funny question when I was struggling with my food. Even when others were completing their desserts, I am still trying to finish off my main course.
"How can you date him when you are such a small eater?"
"He ate up my portion."

1 Comments:
Do eat more, and put on some weight, otherwise SH looks like he's been stealing ur food..
Good to catch up with you as always. Look forward to after FYP.. dim sum!
FTT (haha)
Post a Comment
<< Home