Sunday, January 22, 2006

Time

I foresee busy days ahead. However, i have taken a lot of time off too. Procrastinating and delaying stuffs. Even while I am blogging this, I know I still have many many stuffs at hand and it is over the time to do them. I feel as if I have switched on to the stoning mode recently. I look as if I am thinking ......or not.
I really need to start wearing the thinking cap.
Most of my times, I am in lab. Not really doing work, I feel. There's a lot to be done, but I have to be there. What I have been doing is pretty simple. I don't know whether to say that I miss Western Blotting, plasmid extraction and all, since they take up lengthy hours (or even a whole day). I do say I enjoy this current project and that everyone is really nice.
A cute colleague of mine approached our supervisor and said, "Prof, we want lab meeting". Supervisor was surprised..."Now?" he asked.
"Not now la".
She went out.
The next day...e-mail came. Lab meeting was on that day.
Oh oh...
But.. we had nice Korean food. Prof knew our intentions and he played along.
Then on friday, Nepalese and Indian food was good. Sorry to people I made you all wait and to J n Z that you went chasing after me. As for Ing, I guess I "lugged" her around..bringing her really to Holland.
If I choose to reflect, there are many good and happy times. If I choose to dwell, there arent much at all to dwell over.
At this moment, I have to agree with fellow timor tripper. Why is it that I feel there is something else more?
Maybe it is just the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home