Monday, January 16, 2006

The "Aarrgh"

Yes or no? Yes or no? Let these two weeks go away.

What I want? I want to go home. (but..I have been saying this statement since I was young, even when I am at home..So, conclusion, I am a lunatic). I want to have breakfast with family. I want to have sunday morning Popular's dosai with family or dear dear. I want to have free time ( actually, i have too much free time in lab. It is just because I have to be there. But, then I need discipline, because free time means..lack of discipline). I want to have yum-cha time. I want to stroll. I want to spend time with ...
Why would I want to continue? Do I need that title? No. Do I want that title? Maybe, but no need. What benefit will I get from it? A longer name only. What are the bad points? Longer hours. Alright, maybe higher pay but definitely longer hours of work. No, certain prof works only for a while. That's true, but maybe they work at home? Honestly, Miss Lim, what do you want? AAArrrgh..I do not know..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe this book might help:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1576753522/sr=1-1/qid=1137659513/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-6785386-3397706?%5Fencoding=UTF8

i think the most imprt thing is that u feel rite about your decisions...imagine standing before god telling him wat u chose to do....

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home