Amazingly Boring =P
Remember depression? That evening I went to bed and asked, "God, why have you not let the sun come out? We are depressed." The next morning, I saw the sun. Wow... even if it wasnt sunny for one whole day, I was just happy to see the sun for half a day. There's sun the next morning after that too! It remind me of what my buddy group facilitator had said. She told me before that it has been amazing for her too. Once, she exclaimed, "Lord, i wish someone would give us water." The next minute, there is a person shouting, "Who wants water?" Amazing, huh?
************************************************************************************
I have been boring people on the question, " Should I continue or not?" I think everyone is going to get fed up of me and my monotonous question. Sorry, people, but that's me...*tries to sound sincere..but hehe..yep, that's me*
I really am suspicious of my own motives for doing things. Am I just following the flow? Trying to meet the demands of the world? Will it be just a cycle?Hmmm...

1 Comments:
hey think you should stay longer in singapore!!! so of course you should continue! haha. eh....its fun with you around mah.
Post a Comment
<< Home