Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Silly Times

I did a lot of silly things today. Well, my tummy was not well again, and I did not take good care of it too. So, I had a very un-serious diarrhoea again. I told myself that was the last straw. In the medical centre, I went. I waited for 45 minutes. Told the doctor about my case. He prescribes me antibiotics which cost $23. Hmm..it is considered expensive for medicine from University Medical Centre. After I took the medicine, I realised that I still have my last malaria pill to finish off. Then, back into the physician office. I discussed a little with him and then realised could it be the pill. Fellow Timor Tripper warned me about that before. Well, now I confused the physician too. So he thought is it food poisoning or the pill? Well, i tink more likely the pill. I don't tink food poisoning would be so mild and chronic. So here...anyone wans two packets of antibiotics for tummy? Hehe..So I bought two huge packets of antibiotcs for decorative purposes.
Today, I was supposed to meet my people for dinner. However, yesterday I was thinking it was wednesday and I messaged someone if we were to meet for dinner. I did not get the reply. So i thought there was no dinner yesterday. It was only after I ate that my friend called me up and asked me where I was. Ooops..we were supposed to dine together today. I mixed up the timings somehow. I seem to be having problem with time and date.
I e-mailed a person about a time. Little did I realised that I messed up pm and am.
To add in, roommate told me that she has been using a shampoo for a whole month as conditioner. She has been wondering why the "conditioner" was so ineffective.
Now we know why we are good roommates...with messy room. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home