When You have seen.....
It's the same with God's love. Once you have experienced it, you want to pass it on.
In this lyrics, I realised the word is "experienced". With God, you need to experience HIM, we need to experience God. By human strength, it is difficult to pass it on. To the people who have not experienced God, maybe you can ask Jesus to show you a little bit. I walked through that path. My knowledge with statistics and probability only tell me that God heard me.
If you aren't an engineer, you don't know how a lift works, yet you take it, putting your life into it.
If you aren't a scientist, you don't know how vaccination works, yet you trust that it will work.
And, people have seen our prayers being answered. Yet,..?
It has been tremendous experience. God lets us feel Him physically. He will use our hands and feet. He will guide us. He is with us. He will turn the old to the new. We are like the pots bubbling and overflowing with living water.
No longer scared, but brave in HIM.
I am awed. I am amazed. I let reality sinks it a bit too late, but nevertheless, I was there. Precious moment. I would not be fearful if I have let the reality sinks in earlier.
With more resistance, more revival.
The enemy took away our pilots and cabin crew, but God gave us the best pilot.
Jackie Pullinger was made for walled city, what was you made for?
I love you all.
This love is not from me, but HIM.

2 Comments:
ah.. I guess Jackie's taught us what it means to "see" again..
I'm sure you'll be able to share God's love, be it in big or small ways, with the Timorese. What matters is that it comes from a heart "overflowing with His love" ;)
Shall be keeping you trippers in prayer :D
Yes, ya..haha..yep..and thank you, and I realised it is not a mission only for us, but everyone. Those who keep us in prayers..God's prayer warriors..Thank You for being a prayer warrior..(Can pray got enough water to shower too? =P The water pipes in Maliana just bursted.)
Post a Comment
<< Home