Troubled over peaceful sleep
I am really troubled over myself. I slept way earlier. I woke up much later. This is scary. It is exam times and I still have so much ability to sleep so much. I am sure I have enough sleep as I had another dream this morning. I dreamt that I was in a little hut that was a grocery shop. There were four of us. Four of us were talking to an old lady. Before I move on, my dream was once again insensible and fragmented. There were few words that came out. "Complementarity" Was it surface complementarity? Weird dream. In the dream, I had a little squabble with my significant other. We weren't angry but was just squabbling. At one point, he decided to make me take my own things, so he started pouring the contents of the luggage I asked him to help me carry. Out came a tee and a pair of pants that were "complementary" to each other. Hmmm, where are those now? Anyway, I was very delighted when he pour out a new pair of socks. I was looking for it then I guess.
Another weird and funny dream. This is scaring me. I am supposed to be mugging. :
Another weird and funny dream. This is scaring me. I am supposed to be mugging. :

1 Comments:
hi i thinkg ur dreams r cool. ayah the whole blog is ok lah.....dont you delete it k. thanx for praying that day on fone 4 me. hugs! love, kim
Post a Comment
<< Home