Monday, November 07, 2005

Battle of Wortmannin

Phew. I survived the last battle. Survived but heavily wounded. Ouch! Very very heavily wounded. That was a scary battle. In the land called Hall F. As the name implies, the result usually end in a bad letter grade.
Hmmm...Time to get serious. That was a terrible paper. What I have skipped, it came out. : Nothing came out from what I have studied whole day long on Friday.My beautiful notes were useless, contributing nothing. In the midst of the paper, urgent call to ladies again. =S 20 marks plus 15 marks gone equals goner. RanGTPase. Wortmannin. Where's condensin?
Sorry, everyone. I needed to whine. I don't wish to irritate everyone I meet, so I decided computer is the one!

3 Comments:

Blogger kimBarLeY said...

oh dear....please keep up the pace even though u're tired and frustrated....i went through that a whole lot before my first two papers. especially the first one...i didn't even want to study...good thing u told me that even in one day we can cram one paper. jia you!

Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:35:00 AM  
Blogger lychee said...

Hehe...ya..we can..i tink i did it again..:$ Not on purpose. =P but heehee...it's over =D

Friday, November 11, 2005 2:42:00 AM  
Blogger lychee said...

But but..please don't be misled. It is still best to prepare ur work early. Certain examples (like cramming) are meant to be avoided. Jiayou, everyone!

Friday, November 11, 2005 2:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home