Mum?
Seen mothers leaving children, letting them to learn to walk by themselves.
Seen their tears.
Wonder if this is already so painful....What about....?
Seen a mother trying to arrange and give the best to a child.
Seen a mother hurrying and cradling her child and tagging two other children.
Wonder how a woman can be so amazing.
Been with them, followed them through a little hustle bustle.
It had been a different process that I went through, the same aims I believe, but a different process. Thinking back, I feel as if I had been thrown into the water and was forced to tread the water by myself. Yet, I know I had the lifebuoy with me, but I was older then compared to them.
Seen mum with daughters. They are close friends or sisters?

1 Comments:
Wha.... So philosophical agian....
U are u are not philo major?? U sound like one....
Post a Comment
<< Home