Free Bike?
I was waiting for bus No. 6. I waited an hour!! It was supposed to be a 30 minutes interval bus. Furthermore, I should have caught the 0932 one if I had missed the 0902. Neither! 1010+. Kim and I have decided to look for second hand bikes. While I was waiting and honestly mentally stating that I dislike No. 6 bus, I was thinking and telling God that I want a bike. I was more of thinking to get a secondhand one from a secondhand shop.
As I arrived in the medical library, I bumped into a coursemate and I told her of my bus waiting. She asks me to get a secondhand bike and aye, I was planning. She asked me if I want her 2nd secondhand bike with smaller wheels, but it is still working. She will let me see it tmr and decide as she does not want it anymore. I asked her to sell to me. She said it isn't worth much. But....I am amazed at God's timely provision!! Praise God. Look at the events and how things are intricately organised!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home