My dilemma
I was a pretty unsure if I had make the right decision by taking up this post while starting up a the ex-job. It was later made worse when I realised I was supposed to go for Masters but I could not go due to short-handedness here. There was miscommunication between my department and the administration. One wants my colleague-aka-friend to go, the other wants us to stay. However, staying also means we will not be confirmed and no leave can be taken. The admin strongly wants us to go. We tried to think of ways to tell our HOD, but two cowards never summed up to anything. We just could not find the right words.
One day, HOD came looking for my colleague-aka-friend. HOD wants us both to see her. I was wondering what could it be. I was pretty uncomfortable with the suspense. I mumbled to God, "What could it be? Will you please just let it be that HOD tell us we can go and nothing more, but that and that only?"
After lunch, we went to see HOD, taking our notes to see if that is what HOD wants. HOD returned my colleague-aka-friend her notebook which this little blur friend left and............. HOD said ALL HOD wanted to say was that HOD would like us to go ASAP as HOD was not awared that we could not be confirmed without a Masters. HOD is concerned for us and it was a miscommunication that has been corrected!
GOD lets us go. He heard us and our prayers! He understands us!
Next, it was regarding my application to universities. I had to ask for references. Ugh! Have to disturb so many people. Well, two is many enough to disturb. My ex-supervisor left out one, and it was the course that best fitted me. My fault, I did not state properly that I wanted a letter only. He was not so keen with having to keep sending, I felt. So, I procrastinated on what to reply him. I could not find the right words...once again...tell me about lack of eloquence.
After three days, I timidly wondered. Is it possible if God just make that university email to
ex-sup so he can just electronically submit my reference.
Tada! The next morning, I received an email from the uni, telling me to send my certificate copy and transcripts. And..... my ex-sup said the uni asked him to send a reference electronically and he had submitted.
Coincidental? Well,...so many times with God? Statistics will surely favour God much more. He has a very beautiful track record and He fulfils every promises.

2 Comments:
just caught up with your posts and i feel so encouraged! :-DDD keep writing dearie!
Hey my dear yachee! I didn't know you started writing again.. I'm so happy for you and your family! Really challange my faith - that when we pray, we must believe the God can do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home