Weird and abnormal me
Alright, so it's Happy Valentine's Day today.
Happy Valentine's Day to you all out there!
No. No dates, no nothing. Just a normal day to me. I forgot it existed until a colleague asked.
Just feeling a bit weird and abnormal. Well, it's my normal self, but realised how abnormal I am. I can't seem to talk when there's a crowd. It seems to me that if you put me in a crowd, I will stay quiet most of the times until a question is arrowed to me. I tried, I did try to get out of my shell, but I do not like out of my shell.
I like to sit back and keep quiet, because I do not know what to say and I do not have much to say. I realised if I were to make friends by my own effort, it will go to nil. Chances have to be there. Usually, I realised it is the friend who is nice and outgoing. I am too, well, "stoney". One on one talk. I think I am still ok. More than two, I usually shrink back.
That's me. Do not be offended, please. That's me.

3 Comments:
You ARE NOT weird or abnormal. Deep maybe? Unless I'm weird too lah. Love you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hehe..thanks, Mer! Always need assurance. *blush* I guess am a pretty deep person. Hehe...deep itself has lots of meanings. just think, deep is a deep word. Ok la, i think we both have a tendency to think from east to west, north to south.
Love you too! Miss you too! *hugs*
(Ps. the above deleted post was due to my itch fingers. think time is not right here. Hmmm..think..ponder..hehe).
Post a Comment
<< Home