Sunday, January 27, 2008

Psalm 139

Psalm 139 with Highland Cathedral tune was lovely. It really was. One of FTT's favourites too. Musicians, ever thought of learning them for public use? hehe...

Your thoughts towards me...It's precious..

I feel like a loner at heart. I always have been anyway. Yet, I am also an open book. My emotions are written on my face on universal language. Everyone seems to know. It seems as if a friend says I look tired. I remember someone used to say that to me also before. I do agree I am not an energetic person, easily zapped out of energy. Today, though I was not so tired, someone disagreed with the person commenting that by saying, "You don't look so tired to me". I guess I just told them I am more preoccupied than tired. As if I have been warned, someone told me before, "Remember You are never alone". No, we are not talking about football songs. There are times when I told HIM I am alone. HE disagrees. I know HE is right here. I actually was the one who said God will have HIS purposes worked out. Isn't it beautiful? Psalm 139...

13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

This is just part of Psalm 139. Isn't it lovely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home