Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!

It's Halloween today and Guy Fawkes night on Monday. A local says he does not understand why they celebrate guy Fawkes. One told us that the fireworks is because at that time, he had so much dynamite when he was captured, so people decided to just burn everything off. It's pretty weird for celebration though.

I miss lots of things. Been browsing a few blogs. I realised I miss the Galilee library at Queenstown. I miss the food at the hawker centre. I miss a few restaurants at home too. I was craving for dim sum yesterday.

I will just enjoy here first, for a year, before I shift mode and enjoy home.

Still, there's a major thing to do...back to essay...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In life... things come and things go... It's important to cherish what you have, and not think about what you don't.

And you can always get all those things when you are back.. :P

Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home