Monday, March 10, 2008

Memories lilies birdies

At this very moment, my brain is blocked. Not sure what get into me lately, but then, life has been very very happening (at least, in my own context). Yet, I know there is more to come. *zoning off*

Memory has been deteriorating, with so much at hands to do.

Anyway, as I was walking back through the park. Wind has been very strong today, once I opened the door of the block, the wind blew so hard, I could hardly close it. I had to tugged at the lock (no, there's no handle or knob). And the window would not even open, due to the wind. I just want to stay indoor. (ps, while i was typing that, I heard a 'ting'. Went into kitchen and saw yo stopped my micro-cooking, and the kitchen was fuming. The sausage turned out half its size (with lots of black. If you ask, why ...oh cos I put lots of black soy sauce la..)and yo has to stay at the window, pushing it open. Trust me, my brain is not functioning today). Went library, forgot ID card, need to do procedures to get in. Went bank, forgot debit card. What else? What else? Printed b&w on colour printer wrongly, well, that's the comp's fault too. Higher charges, but then *shrug*.

Yet, on walking back, I noticed the flowers have blossomed. The yellow flowers with lily-like funnels (don't know what they are) crowning the once dull-looking hill. The just sprung up end of winter. I never see anyone planting those and those areas are not places where the gardener take care of, but they were beautiful as you see abundant of them along the walks. The seagulls prancing beside me as I walked. I was wondering why is it that they do not fear humans. One was on the bench, where students sit. I was trying not to pluck its feathers. 'Ha! their feathers are even whiter than my white coat'.

Matthew 6:26a:
"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them."

Matthew 6:28b - 29:
"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; yet they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these".

Btw, I do not have black soya sauce. The sausage was badly burnt. =P

2 Comments:

Blogger IzzyBellyHoo said...

hey yachee!!! post some photos of urself leh....hee...'cos long time no see you!!! :P haha...the burnt sausage thing happened to me too...i just put it in the oven then go watch tv..and forget all about the sausage...by the time i go back to the kitchen the oven screen turned brownish and yep some fumes and one totally black inedible sausage. haiz.

Monday, March 10, 2008 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger lychee said...

Hihi...Hehe, we do not do well in kitchen. *blush* me more than once already. Thank God, the fire alarm did not ring, else I would have to stand in the horrible wind today. As for pics, aiyoh, uncomfortable with pics here lei. Maybe can send directly to you, if you wish. On the other hand, am not a beauty and hehe, seldom take pics also. =P hehe.. If you wish tho, I can dig out.

Monday, March 10, 2008 3:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home